57 Glasson Street Chinchilla, Qld 4413
Auction - 25th August - 10am- On Site
Impressive Timber Home on a 1416 Square Metre Block
House - Chinchilla Qld
Prepare to be impressed when you open the gate of this well presented property. Be prepared to be even more impressed when you open the front door of the immaculately finished home. Perched on a 1416 sqm block is this exceptionally lovely family home which includes the following features –
* 3 good sized bedrooms. Main bedroom has built-in robes, air conditioning & ceiling fan. Second bedroom has air conditioning & ceiling fan.
* Modern kitchen has single drawer dishwasher, cooktop, oven and rangehood. A timber built-in hutch adds character & charm.
* Tastefully renovated bathroom includes a corner spa bath, separate walk-in shower with rainfall shower heads and vanity.
* Spacious living area has timber flooring and air conditioning. Walk through to the light & airy dining room which has external access.
* Sunroom has north easterly aspect with wrap around windows which adds warmth and ambience.
* Step outside onto the large Hardwood timber deck which over looks the established gardens. Enjoy this well positioned spacious deck that makes for perfect outdoor living and entertaining.
* Fully fenced massive yard is well presented making for peaceful living and also plenty of room to kick a ball around
* Other external features include a single lockup garage, carport, garden shed and rainwater tank.
* Centrally located this property is within walking distance to the town centre, Aquatic Centre and schools. With two street frontage as a bonus this beauty is a must see.
In fact, 57 Glasson St has been written in to the history books as it once housed well known Australian filmmaker George Miller in his early childhood years. Miller is best known for his Mad Max franchise. In recent years Miller has referred to his childhood home as the quaint blue & white weatherboard home on Glasson Street.
Open House dates –
28th July – 12noon to 12.30pm
4th August – 10.30am to 11am
18th August – 10.00am to 10.30am
- Split System Aircon