16 Taylor Street Warra, Qld 4411
Serenity & Space - Quaint Country Town
House - Warra Qld
Lets take a look at this great little acreage property located in the small country town known as Warra. It’s many features include –
* 4 lots(now amalgamated) totalling approximately 2.5 acres.
* Two bedroom tidy cottage. Both bedrooms are air conditioned and the lounge has a wood burning heater.
* Bathroom has Shower over small bath, toilet and vanity.
* Full length verandah at rear.
* House yard is fully fenced.
* Double carport.
* Good sized shed in the house yard includes the laundry area.
* 20,000 litre rainwater tank plus smaller one used for the garden.
* Established gardens with fruit trees.
* Large amount of bird aviaries ( four together,one separate). Chook pen.
* Outside the house yard there are other sheds, garden shed and a set of small cattle yards.
* Semi permanent creek runs along the back boundary.
* Quantity of furniture included if required.
The owners of this property have loved it for a lot of years but due to ill health they need to relocate.
Warra is located approx. half way between Dalby and Chinchilla. It has a pub, post office, café and school. This home has a lot to offer and so does the close knit community of Warra. Take the time to have a look.
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Aircon