11 Findlay Avenue Chinchilla, Qld 4413
For That Special Person
House - Chinchilla Qld
Unique property in the heart of Chinchilla. For the Elite really.
With so many different valuable assets & hidden features at this property it should suit the entertainer, the man from the land requiring peace yet still walk to town.
Situated close to residential living yet it is so quiet – on a large 5.21 hectare(12 acre) block – red loam soil for the horticulture lover.
As well as the main home, there is a 4 bay colorbond shed with Granny Flat at one end which is made very comfortable.
In ground swimming pool, tennis court complete with bathroom & toilet off the back patio including BBQ–Bar area.
6 small paddocks plus house yard area.
Features of this property are –
* Main home has 4 large bedrooms plus large office. Office has ample built in cupboards and built in computer desks.
* Magnificent New Guinea Rosewood Kitchen with electric wall oven, bench top and dishwasher. Spacious walk-in pantry and servery to the rear outdoor area.
* Master bedroom has access to the front patio, walk-in robe and ensuite with separate toilet. All other bedrooms have spacious built-ins and desks/duchess. 2 bedrooms have exterior access. All bedrooms are carpeted.
* Formal carpeted lounge/media room at entrance of the home.
* Large open plan kitchen/dining/family room with brick feature wall could be used for a wood heater, and cork tile floor.
* Separate tiled indoor spa room off the family room.
* Main bathroom has shower over bath, vanity and clothes Shute to the laundry. Separate toilet and second vanity and built-in cupboards off the toilet and bathroom. Large walk-in linen/storage room.
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
* Speaker system which is linked to the office, master bedroom, spa room and front and back outdoor areas.
*11m x 4.2m salt water fenced in ground swimming pool and Tennis Court.
* 18m x 7m colorbond shed including a Granny Flat. Granny flat has combined living/kitchen area, bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity, 2 bedrooms and split-system air-conditioning. There is also a cold room in the shed.
* 2 x 5000 gallon water tanks,1 x 1000 gallon water tank, 2 bores & pop up sprinklers at front, 3 septic tanks.
Located close to the showgrounds and with spacious surroundings this property would also suit the horse enthusiast. However there is subdivision potential but not approved.
There are endless opportunities for a prospective purchaser and an inspection will confirm the value of this impressive property.
- 4 bed
- 4 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 5.21 hectare
- 4 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Tennis Court
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Reverse Cycle Aircon