11 Beasley Street Chinchilla, QLD 4413
Tidy Brick Home in a Perfect Location
House - Chinchilla QLD
Situated in the renowned Pine Trees Estate, which is well known for its good red loam soil and high owner occupier area, is this quality-built brick home. The many features include –
* 3 bedrooms plus office.
* Large master bedroom with ample built-in wardrobes, access to the outdoor area and en-suite.
* All other bedrooms have built-in wardrobes.
* Spacious lounge room with gas heating. Tiled entry area.
* Nicely appointed timber kitchen with lots of cupboards and pantry. Gas heater, dishwasher and glass display overhead cupboards.
* Main bathroom has separate shower, vanity and bath. Separate toilet.
* Evaporative air conditioning throughout.
* Double powered garden shed.
* Large concreted outdoor area with north-easterly aspect.
* Rainwater tank and equipped bore.
* Single carport attached to the house plus cemented open parking area.
Within walking distance to the Chinchilla Christian School and situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, this property has that very homely feel and is a must see for any buyer.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 834 m²
- 2 Toilet
- Open Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Gas Heating
- Evaporative Cooling